Isnin, 7 Ogos 2017

OOOH DOGS AND CATS!








DOGS
AGREE! COMPLETELY AGREE!! To a HOOMAN, a dog is just a part of their world. BUT to a dog, the HOOMAN is their entire universe!; Ive fostered a lot of animals, canines, avian, felines (especially cats), over the past few decades... My only condition: NO FIGHTING; The felines (cats) will eventually leave me, most of them do, alive and well fed! When I walk along the roads, I will usually get some MEOWING..... they recognize me, even when I COULD NOT SEE THEM,

CATS
 long (years) after they left me! They GREET me, cheerfully, each and every single time! DAY or NIGHT!!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL COMPANIONS! Better than HOOMAN scums! HOOMAN will only love you for money, or when they need your help, rarely for anything else! 
on JANGAN HINA
Publish | Delete | Spam
MalaysianFirst
at 5:46 PM


BAHAYA 

ITAM NIGERIA

moral progress of a nation, depends on how its animals are treated but a pariah nation has ZERO progress! not in moral, not in education, not in equality, EXCEPT CORRUPTION??????????????? ZIP, NADA, NIL, NOTHING, BOH, KOSONG, ELEK, NEVER!!! p.s. the love for mani is the root of all evil! the entire world is LAUGHING at you, right now, especially NIGERIA! 
on JANGAN HINA
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 8/6/17


---------------

Tiada ulasan: