Jumaat, 3 Ogos 2018

KAH KAH KAH



KAH KAH KAH

The Malaysian Bar - Lingam: Looks like me, sounds like me

www.malaysianbar.org.my › News › Bar News/Berita Badan Peguam
Jan 21, 2008 - Lingam: Irrespective of what others said, it looks like me and sounds like ... today identified lawyer Datuk V.K. Lingam as the one featured in the ...

The Malaysian Bar - Lingam: I was 'bullshitting and bragging'

www.malaysianbar.org.my › News › Bar News/Berita Badan Peguam
Lawyer VK Lingam (at right in photo) today told the royal commission probing the scandalous judge-fixing video clip ... I said it looks like me, it sounds like me.

Lingam: Looks like me, sounds like me, but… – Malaysia Today

www.malaysia-today.net/2008/01/22/lingam-looks-like-me-sounds-like-me-but/
Jan 22, 2008 - (The Straits Times) – KUALA LUMPUR: LAWYER V.K. Lingam, the man ... 'It looks like me, and the voice sounds like me,' he replied over and ...

Q&A: 'It looks like me, it sounds like me' - Malaysiakini

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/77266
Jan 21, 2008 - VK Lingam, the lawyer said to be at the centre of the grainy video clip on alleged judicial fixing, had declined to confirm or deny his involvement ...





------------------

1 ulasan:

DIDI KOTA BELUD berkata...

Nuar.. Jgn memain ngan teknologi... Mikropone besar taik idung pun ada der.. Ngaku dan lawan.. Habis cerita... .