Sabtu, 4 September 2010
MINTALAA MAAF JIKA TERSILAP !
THE HARDEST WORD: The Art of Saying Sorry
The Annexe Gallery, 2nd Flr, Central Market Annexe
Sat 4 Sep, 2010, 8.30pm
Admission: Free of charge
1. AMIR MUHAMMAD, critically-acclaimed filmmaker-writer, shares a montage of clips from old Malay movies featured in his new book 120 Malay Movies.
2. ANNE JAMES & JO KUKATHAS, award-winning theatre actors, perform a scene about the death penalty.
3. BRIAN GOMEZ, writer (Devil's Place, What Do Gay People Eat?), reads from his new short story, written for specially for the occasion.
4. HISHAMMUDIN RAIS, non-governmental individual, writer and former ISA detainee, does his infamous stand-up routine.
5. I-SOUL, Chinese-language band, offer us acoustic songs on the theme.
6. LIYANA FIZI, popular singer-songwriter, sings apologetic original songs.
7. PANG KHEE TEIK, Annexe Gallery arts programme director, just wants to say sorry to everyone.
SEMUA DI JEMPUT DATANG
untuk ketawa - tukar tiub akan buat komidi
kalau tak lawak jangan menangis kah kah kah